Burping at the Table? Unacceptable!

My son is 4 and he is at the age when burping is hilarious. He fake burps just to get people to laugh. Although I always roll my eyes and tell him not to do it, the one place I absolutely will not let up on this is at the dinner table. I know I cannot possibly be the only mom dealing with the issue of table manners and luckily, the latest episode of Mom's the Word on Dinner addresses this very thing.








Just visit the Facebook page, check out the video and join the conversation. Although I haven't said anything I'm proud to announce that I am a new amabassadors for Ragu and Momversation's What's Really Happening at Dinnertime and I will soon be featured in one of the videos!







Disclosure:This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador for RagĂș and Momversation's What's Really Happening at Dinner Program. Visit facebook.com/ragusauce for more great conversation! 

Comments

~ Y said…
Yes, that is unacceptable! *sigh* Boys! LOL *smh*

Popular Posts