ss_blog_claim=80281e8a6739f8d9e9a2abcd6c0ea72d

Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day!

Tomorrow is Father's Day and if you haven't shopped for your father, grandfather or the father of your children you still have time to make a stop at Walmart. As a Walmart mom, I was given a $30 giftcard to shop for my son's dad. I have to admit I was a bit overwhelmed because I wasn't quite sure what to purchase. But the one thing I know that he loves are books so I headed over to the book section to see what I could find. 






He mostly reads books in his field so I thought he might enjoy some levity. I chose Awkward Family Photos and The Book of Awesome. I'm sure he will enjoy them. And it is a great departure from the classic Father's Day gift of a tie! 


I also purchased a Cars themed card that my son will enjoy and a nice gift bag. All in all I think Mekhi's dad will be pleased this Father's Day! 


Disclosure: I am a Walmart Mom and was given a giftcard to shop and was compensated for writing this post. But as usual all opinions are 100% my own. 

2 comments:

sheena@sophistishe.com said...

Aww that was really nice, Renee. You're setting a great example :).

Diabetic Snacker Giveaways said...

Wow, I wish I could be a Walmart or Nestle mom with my blog. I keep trying to find new partnerships like that. I'm your newest gfc follower.

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Clicky Web Analytics