Cars 2

As the parent of a four year old most of the movies that I have seen over the past few years have been targeted to children. The thing that I appreciate about these films is that the writers recognize parents need to be entertained too and develop the scripts so that parents can truly enjoy the time spent in the theater. This Friday I will be taking my son to see Cars 2.  I must admit that I saw the first film before I was a parent and loved it! So, I am anticipating it just as much or more than my son! Check out this special video from Mater:







In celebration of the film, Walmart has launched an app on facebook that you can utilize with your family and win prizes! Possible prizes include:




  • Movie Ticket Vouchers (worth $7.50, 2 per facebook user
  • Coupons for V-Tech
  • Exclusive access to two online games
  • Exclusive access to Disney Mater's Tall Tales videos
  • Online downloadable coloring books
Mekhi and I will be checking out the movie this Friday and in the meantime we will be playing with this app and sending messages to grandma!

Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and have been compensated to spread the word about this facebook app. As usual all opinions are 100% my own.



Comments

I love when movies entertain both me & my kids.

Popular Posts