World Asthma Day - May 3



My son is a statistic. He is one of the one in five children in Georgia that has asthma. I actually learned that he has asthma when I was invited to become a Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Mom to Mom Blogger. At an early age my pediatrician said that Mekhi had "asthma like" symptoms but it was too early to detect. At my meeting with the pediatrician at Children's I was told asthma is asthma is asthma. Mekhi's asthma acts up when he runs and also when he has a cold. 


Tomorrow is World Asthma Day and the great folks at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta are having a twitter chat from 3:00 - 4:00 pm EST. The discussion will be led by nurse practitioner Jodie Rodriguez and you can join the conversation by  asking question via the Children’s Twitter account, @childrensatl or follow along using the hashtag #CHOAChat. More details can be found by visiting:http://www.choa.org/asthmamonth

Comments

So sorry to hear your son has asthma. I grew up with it but as I got older I noticed the symptoms lessened. Stay strong:)
new follower Deb ~ Focused on the magic.com
devinefox said…
I had the sen the blog and it is a nice one and i am really longing for this types of the details for a long time and i get the details from here .


Online Pharmacy

Popular Posts