Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm A Princess!

In 7 days I'll be celebrating my birthday in the happiest place on Earth- Walt Disney World! And I'm so excited that I'll be running the Disney Princess Half-Marathon the following day. Well, I have my tiara, Team in Training shirt (did I mention that I'm on the Georgia Alumni Advisory Committee?) and my purple sparkle skirt! Never mind the missing E on my name, I'm going to try and find the iron on letters I used to make my shirt - hopefully before next week! 

Anyhow, what do you think? Am I ready to run like the wind? Like a Princess?????


Momstart said...

You are all glittery!!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

How fun! Never been to Walt Disney World! Let us know how you do! You look all SET!

Sophia said...

Totally a running princess! Good luck!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

Get pics in that Tiara!!! Enjoy your day!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

You are SO ready! Woot woot! I love that pic of you in your Tiara -- true Princess style!

HYIP monitoring said...

Great crown! Suits you well.

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Clicky Web Analytics