Motivation for Exercise - Video Post



Today I'm discussing finding motivation to exercise.  I know that although I am fairly consistent with my exercise, it isn't easy. I hope this video helps you - remember we can help each other ! Trust me, I need all the help I can get. After Thanksgiving my scale has moved up instead of down so it is time to get serious!



Also, today is World AIDS Day. The epidemic is NOT over and it is important for us to remain educated, spread awareness and be safe! We are working for a world without HIV/AIDS.

Last year nearly 1/2 million babies were born with HIV. By 2015, that number could be zero. Change your profile picture to a (2015)RED image and help turn Facebook, and the world, (RED) for World AIDS Day. http://f.joinred.com/nJJ

Also, please watch this video http://www.starbucks.com/share/#/the-killers for every view Starbucks is donating 5 cents to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. 

 

 

 

Comments

I know you're definitely right about having to find something that you like doing. I LOVE dance, and I pre-ordered the Zumba game for Wii. I love it! My daughter does it with me and occassionally my husband will too, so it's really fun for us.

I also love swimming, and I really need to find a YMCA to join so I can have access to an indoor pool. I've been looking forward to exercise a lot more because of Zumba and Wii Fit Plus.

I tried EAS Active and it just wasn't for me. I hate running, so I would dread the pre-loaded workouts because I always felt like a failure when I didn't run. Yes, it was all in my head, but I wound up dreading exercise instead of looking forward to it.

I'm starting my healthy living challenge to myself around the same time of year that you started yours, so let's just pray that I have even HALF the success you've had :)

Popular Posts