Shop for a Cause!


It is hard to believe that the Nike Women’s Marathon is only 5 days away!  When I started this journey in June I was apprehensive about my ability to run 13.1 miles and raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. But once I called my friend Jennae and told her that I was running in honor of her daughter, Ja’Naya who was diagnosed with leukemia in January and is currently in remission, I had no choice but to do it!

Jennae and her husband have launched a new t-shirt line called Guillotine  - “a cut above the rest” and they have decided to do Shop for a Cause. For every shirt that is sold between now and October 17th, fifty percent of the proceeds will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I encourage you to support their new endeavor and give to a worthy cause! Here are a few of their designs and new ones are popping up almost daily!

I am really loving the Eat local shirt ( it can be designed with your State of choice) 


and since I’m an empress, I see one of these t-shirts in my life soon.  



All of the shirts are made from organic cotton (there are onesies available for the little ones in your life) and all of the designs are original. Check them out, I’m sure you will find something that you like and you’ll benefit a wonderful cause!




Comments

Anonymous said…
how are you!This was a really wonderful blog!
I come from itlay, I was luck to approach your blog in digg
Also I obtain a lot in your topic really thank your very much i will come every day
gretablau said…
ooooh i love the empress one!!

Popular Posts