Luna Bars


I am often on the search for snacks that I can feel guiltless about eating. I am not sure why it has taken me so long to jump on the Luna bar band wagon but now that I've discovered these delectable treats I am going to carry them with me all the time. Luna bars are made by the the same company that produces Clif bars but Luna bars are specifically formulated for women. I think the calories range between 150 and 250 (don't quote me on that) but there are a variety of flavors and types of bars.

For a quick meal replacement if I am on the run I'd certainly eat a Luna protein bar, chocolate peanut butter is tasty and doesn't have a bad after taste like many protein bars I've eaten in the past. I big puffy heart the white chocolate macadamia nut snack bar - much to my surprise because I am not a fan of white chocolate. However, this bar is the one that will be my go to bar when I need an extra boost after a run and just need a mid-day snack.

Aside from just producing great tasting bars, Luna has teams around the country that train and do races together while raising funds for breast cancer. They also have Luna Mommy playgroups and are affiliated with Stroller Strides. I love a company that not only sells great products but also provides resources for healthy living for women in all walks of life.

I encourage you to check out their website and of course try these bars. You won't be sorry!


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jen said…
I HEART LUNA bars... my favorite. I have been eating them for over a year... everyday. And I am down 70 lbs.
I have never tried them but see coupons for them all the time. I better keep my eye out for them. Thanks for sharing!
Becca said…
I love Luna Bars. I also recommend Pria Bars, they are a bit smaller and only have 110 calories.

Popular Posts