No farmer am I!


Today we visited a farm that was filled with minature animals for the children to feed and pet. As you can see in the photo, my son also was able to ride a pony. I suppose I can count walking around the stinky pens with flys buzzing around and animals jumping on me demanding to be fed exercise. Or perhaps I only exercised my facial muscles with the screw face I wore the entire time we were there. If I have my wish I probably will not be visiting the farm again. This month all Dads have free entry, perhaps I can convince my husband to take our son again.



Actually, when I think about it, the joy on my son's face while he played with the animals was truly worth my discomfort. His smile is priceless!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Oh the joy of petting zoos. LOL.
Petula said…
Screw face!? Funny. I'm glad he enjoyed it.

Popular Posts