Making it work with Tim Gunn

Earlier this week I had the opportunity to take a visit to Cincinnati and attend Fabric Care University. I'm a big fan of Tide Sports, it is a new product and it really helps clean and freshen my workout clothes. I've been using this since it came on the market a couple of months ago so I was more than happy to visit P&G to learn more about their products.

I am far from a domestic diva and I actually learned quite a bit about doing laundry. Did you know that there are now top loader HE washing machines? Having one of those is on my wish list. It will not only save me money on my water bill but will cut down on my use of electricity too!

I think the highlight of the trip was having a mini-Project Runway Challenge with Tim Gunn. I was on a team with two of my favorite people - Colleen and Danielle and we were given the task of using materials to give a tee-shirt an innovative makeover. Although we didn't win we did a great job and thanks to Danielle's serious video skills you can see for yourself!



The trip was courtesy of P&G and my travel, lodging and meals were paid for but all of the opinions are my own.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome I loved it!!
OMG! I am a huge Tim Gunn fan. Love him!!!
Danielle Smith said…
Simply too much fun! Loved seeing you and being on your team!
Momstart said…
That's a fun video they put together for you. Looks like you had a great time. I've never tried the Tide Cold water, but I keep hearing great things about it.

Popular Posts