Vivabox



Mother's Day is fast approaching and I always view it as a day for me to honor my mother and to be honored as mom. For many of us, the special treatment comes once a year and we love the attention. I was given the opportunity to try a gift that is sure to please. Actually, it is two gifts in one.

The VivaBoxes are a gift to enjoy immediately and a gift card to enjoy later. I received the Photo Art Experience which included a Gorillapod (I am a big fan of this mini-tripod that can be used anywhere) and a gift card to turn my favorite photo into art. I can make a oversized canvas of my favorite photo. Sadly, I am still in the midst of choosing which photo - of my son of course, to turn into art. But I am leaning towards this one:

The great thing about Vivabox is that there is something for everyone, from Spa: Beauty or Massage to Wine (six bottles of wine delivered to your home and a subscription to Wine Spectator). There are so many different options and price points ranging from $29.95 t0 $145.oo.

You can find the entire selection of VivaBoxes by visiting the website. And as a special gift for you, use the code "mom2010" to receive 20% off of a vivabox for your mom and the bonus - you will also receive a code for 40% off another gift for your mother-in-law or special woman in your life!

Comments

Radical Selfie said…
That's a beautiful picture of Mekhi! He looks so "big boy" in that picture!
Petula said…
I read about these on another site/blog as well. I would love to get one of these. Cool.

BTW: Your son is really growing up. He's a big boy now!

Popular Posts