April Showers


Unbelievably it is April already! This year is really flying by. Here in Atlanta Spring has definitely sprung - finally, this winter we were hit with several snow storms and the weather hasn't been as warm as usual. I know that Mekhi and I are ready for the Spring and inevitably the showers that accompany the warm weather. I recently ordered a cute pair of rainboots, I've never had a pair before but when I saw them I couldn't resist, especially on sale and with coupon!





Although I only have a pair of boots to contend with the rainy weather, Mekhi is prepared head to toe with adorable Batman attire.













What little boy can resist a coat with a cape?



















He is also enamored with the umbrella which I opened for display purposes but he wanted to play with it all day.
Umbrella has been a word in his vocabulary for a very long time and whenever it rains he reminds me to bring the umbrella. Now that he has own he cannot wait to use it!
I've promised him that the next time it rains he will be able to go outside in his entire ensemble and play to his hearts content. I will watch him (and stay dry) from inside the house and predict that the novelty of playing in the rain will wear off quickly. But I suppose it will depend on the heaviness of the rain, my son loves water so he may very well surprise me.

In addition to the cape (which is removable) one of the features of this outfit that really stand out are the boots.
Check out the batman detail.











If you have a little boy I am sure he will love this ensemble as much as Mekhi does. The Batman gear is available at Nordstrom's and select speciality stores. Boots: 36.95, Umbrella: $16.00 and $50 for the raincoat available in sizes 2T to 6X.


Disclosure: I received the batman attire in exchange for writing the review and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Very cute!! He is certainly rainy weather ready :)
MyBusyMind said…
That outfit is too cute!
Miz said…
I HAVE THOSE BOOTS in black!
DVArtist said…
Your son is so cute. Love his rain gear. I also love those boots and would wear them.

Nicole/Beadwright
Petula said…
That is a cool coat with the cape! I think my son would be in awe of it. LOL. Love the boots as well. I saw some that would be perfect for Amber.

Popular Posts