ss_blog_claim=80281e8a6739f8d9e9a2abcd6c0ea72d

Monday, June 1, 2009

Robin Williams

Remember when I posted last week about my attendance at the Night At The Museum: Battle of The Smithsonian premiere? I promised that I would show the photo with Robin Williams and I have a copy of it now. See? I have been a fan of his since Mork and Mindy. Does anyone else remember when he did stand-up? He is hilarious. At the premiere he was kind enough to take this photo with me and my friend Rhonda. I understand that he has been sick recently so it was extra special for him to be there. I wish you good health Mr. Williams, you are truly a talented man!

13 comments:

Fresh Mommy said...

Oh that is awesome! Looks like a wonderful time, and what a great man to meet.

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Ms. Bar B: said...

I just love him. He always puts a smile on my face... just standing there with that smile on his face puts a smile on my face, lol. I'm glad you had such a good time!!

Banteringblonde said...

I do love him... always have! how fun!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

*Swoon* I love Robin Williams...funny, funny man! Great shot.

LyN said...

awhhh...i've always loved this guy. he's a truly talented man who is just full of life. his smile brightens up the world and people around him. i'm glad that you had a great time there.

CaraBee said...

How could you not love Mork?! He is awesome! He would probably have been the person I wanted to meet the most at the premier.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

i love him! sooo cool!!!

Laura said...

That is so cool! I love him!

Tooj said...

What a great experience for you and your son! To go to the museum/set and to see Mr. Williams!? What a fun memory for you.

Aria said...

Trying desperately to not seethe jealousy over here. I LOVE Robin stand up!!! One of the best routines ever was how golf was invented... I *ahemSoBlessedahem* have that one on DVD... and I spent my 'Senior Cut Day' (eons ago) watching his stand up on video.

Felicia - I complete Me said...

What a great picture! You look great by the way. I can't wait to see that movie. It is a movie right. I'm so behind on so much. I thought I saw a movie trailor for something like that.

angie said...

Sooooooooooooo cool~

Dori said...

That's so cool. I love him. He was great as Mork...and as he would say, Na Nu Na Nu :)

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Clicky Web Analytics