Wiiieeeee!!!! EA SPORTS Active

The EA SPORTS Active Challenge begins for me on April 18th. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have a community of supporters behind me. I know that some days I will not want to work out but being accountable both to myself and my fellow Challengers will keep me on track. Here are a few photos of my friends.

In addition to my fellow Challengers, my new Wii motivates me. There is no way I can be a couch potato and have the EA SPORTS Active logo taunting me. This lovely Wii will be put to good use.



I am asking you to help encourage me too. I am committed but can always use a little help from my friends. I will likely post here about the Challenge but certainly will be posting on the EA SPORTS Active website. I am thanking you in advance for your help!


Comments

WalliesWorld said…
Gorgeous ladies.
Go Renee & Friends! Stay positive and Stay Strong!!
Green said…
You go Renee, you can be accountable to us too :)

I wish I had a wii....
I'm sure that you'll do great!
CaraBee said…
Girl, you know I've got your back! You can do it!!
Gem said…
Of course I'll be rooting you on!
Unknown said…
Yes, I know it has been eons since I commented...but you know I love you dearly and you know you have my support 100%!! You are going to do GREAT!
Anonymous said…
Consider yourself officially encouraged! (smile) Seriously, you GO, girl! Loved the photos - nothing like good friends, eh Renee?

Marvin D Wilson
http://inspiritandtruths.blogspot.com/
I need to be right with yah! lol
Mozi Esme said…
Way to go - keep inpiring us!
Dori said…
You have my support too. Love the Wii. I'm on my own little fitness challenge with myself too. Way to go Renee...great photos! :)
jmt said…
The energy and boost in attitude that you get from working out is like nothing you'll ever experience. I am so desperate to get back into it, it's killing me! I can't wait to see your progress. :)
Ooooh! It starts the day after my birthday.
Unknown said…
Go Renee! You're going to do fabulously - smiles!

Love the sweatsuits.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey
Aracely said…
Oh Renee I'm super behind on my blog reading but just want to let you know that I was checking your twitter updates and just so happy that you had this opportunity. Looks like you had a great time.

Popular Posts