ss_blog_claim=80281e8a6739f8d9e9a2abcd6c0ea72d

Friday, April 10, 2009

Wiiieeeee!!!! EA SPORTS Active

The EA SPORTS Active Challenge begins for me on April 18th. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have a community of supporters behind me. I know that some days I will not want to work out but being accountable both to myself and my fellow Challengers will keep me on track. Here are a few photos of my friends.

In addition to my fellow Challengers, my new Wii motivates me. There is no way I can be a couch potato and have the EA SPORTS Active logo taunting me. This lovely Wii will be put to good use.



I am asking you to help encourage me too. I am committed but can always use a little help from my friends. I will likely post here about the Challenge but certainly will be posting on the EA SPORTS Active website. I am thanking you in advance for your help!


15 comments:

WalliesWorld said...

Gorgeous ladies.

Sheliza said...

Go Renee & Friends! Stay positive and Stay Strong!!

Cindy said...

You go Renee, you can be accountable to us too :)

I wish I had a wii....

Kimberly/Mom in the City said...

I'm sure that you'll do great!

CaraBee said...

Girl, you know I've got your back! You can do it!!

Sage and Savvy said...

Of course I'll be rooting you on!

Christie-A Work In Progress said...

Yes, I know it has been eons since I commented...but you know I love you dearly and you know you have my support 100%!! You are going to do GREAT!

Marvin D. Wilson said...

Consider yourself officially encouraged! (smile) Seriously, you GO, girl! Loved the photos - nothing like good friends, eh Renee?

Marvin D Wilson
http://inspiritandtruths.blogspot.com/

Talking with Tami said...

I need to be right with yah! lol

MoziEsmé said...

Way to go - keep inpiring us!

Dori said...

You have my support too. Love the Wii. I'm on my own little fitness challenge with myself too. Way to go Renee...great photos! :)

Tooj said...

The energy and boost in attitude that you get from working out is like nothing you'll ever experience. I am so desperate to get back into it, it's killing me! I can't wait to see your progress. :)

Felicia - I complete Me said...

Ooooh! It starts the day after my birthday.

Wifey said...

Go Renee! You're going to do fabulously - smiles!

Love the sweatsuits.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Threeboys1mommy said...

Oh Renee I'm super behind on my blog reading but just want to let you know that I was checking your twitter updates and just so happy that you had this opportunity. Looks like you had a great time.

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Clicky Web Analytics