Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Super Bowl Pack Winners

Congratulations to #76 Paula, #63 JanetFaye and #46 Paul ! Since I didn't hear from Paul I chose the most original comment:

Ismail "the Great" said...

I would like to sit down in front of the big screen, place my pistachios in my hand and shake them up like I am about to throw some dice, and when something happens in the game that excites me, I will throw my pistachios in my mouth and smile. Not smile because of the game , but smile because of the delicious taste sensation provided by Cutie Booty Cakes and my Super Bowl package.

Yeah, I know I am stupid.

Enjoy your Super Bowl Pack! Remember you have 24 hours to respond to my email or I choose new winners!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

76 63 46
Timestamp: 2009-01-27 05:02:24 UTC


janetfaye said...

Thank you for a great giveaway!

Cindy said...

Congrats to the winners!

Mom on the Rise said...

Congrats to the winners.

Tabitha Blue said...

Great giveaway! Congrats winners!!!!


There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Clicky Web Analytics