Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Little Treat for Mom

As a result of the positive response to my first Story Time with Renée vlog I am going to make it a regular feature. But I also want to share literature that I like and may appeal to you too. First up - Candace Bushnell's latest book "Fifth Avenue." She is the author of Sex and the City; if you are a fan you need to read my review! Just click the book below.


Ms. Bar B: said...

Yay! I think your vlogs are gonna be GREAT!! Looking forward to the next one.

dharlz said...

Hello, got an award for you...

Picturing of Life said...

Hi Renee,

Maybe you already know that my other blog, Juliana’s Site, being nominated for Best Parenting Blog. If you are not too busy, I would like ask you to do Vote for me and you have a chance to win $250.

Last month, I did voting for my other blogger friend and I won $50. Please follow the link that I gave you and you will find out more detail. Thanks.

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Clicky Web Analytics