The other day I was "tagged" by a Twitter friend "cgc coach" to write six things no one knows about me. Here is a list of random factoids about moi.
1. I was the runner-up for the Miss Teen New York contest. I did it on a whim and placed. Just so you know there was no bathing suit or talent competition.
2. My favorite hobby is reading. Although I used to read books all the time I find myself reading blogs and tweets more than I read books. But I am getting back in the habit of reading a book every couple of weeks. I am currently reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer - author of the Twilight Series.
3. I sing. I have loved singing ever since I was a child and sang everyday until college. I took a break for a few years but singing remains something that I do on a fairly consistent basis.
4. I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed on the same day and I wanted to be awake for the procedure. The oral surgeon in his infinite wisdom put me out - when I was mid-sentence by the way- which was better for everyone. When I awoke I was smiling and happy. I think the nurse wasn't having a good day because he got upset that I was so cheery while others around me were suffering.
5. My favorite flowers are orchids. I love them. But I do not have a green thumb and my first orchid died - I haven't tried my hand at keeping one again.
6. I have been driving for over 20 years. I know- I can't believe it myself but it is true.
Six totally random things about me. And now I will tag a few of my twitter friends. I love their blogs and you should really check them out.
mommydaddyblog - that counts for two
Here are the rules:
Now, if you’ve been tagged with the meme game from twitter, you must post 6 things no one knows about you on your BLOG. Then you have to tag 6 more people. (don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged.) Leave me a message letting me know that you’ve accepted the tag. Let me know when you’ve posted your list and make sure there’s a link back to my BLOG. Have fun!!!