ss_blog_claim=80281e8a6739f8d9e9a2abcd6c0ea72d

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I am currently experiencing some technical difficulties with my machine. So, a quick update - Sesame Street Live was fun and not as much trouble as I thought it would be. Hopefully I can post some pictures later. I spent last night with Gloria Steinem, Dr. Johnetta B. Cole, Dr. Bernice Johnson Reagan and others. Finally, I had a nightcap with my best friend and had one of the best margaritas ever! Tell you all about it later.


3 comments:

MomMega said...

Glad to hear Sesame Street Live was fun! And I love me a good Margie!!

anymommy said...

Mmmm. Make sure and describe the margarita in detail so I can live vicariously through you. I love them. Manna from heaven.

Ms. Bar B: said...

Uh oh, hope the difficulties aren't too bad =/. Can't wait to see pics from Sesame Street.

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Clicky Web Analytics