Like the artwork?


Have you noticed my new RSS Button? Isn't she the cutest? She was designed by Emila. She is a wonderful artist; check out her blog to see her work.

For those of you that are not bloggers the RSS button allows you to subscribe to a blog. If you use a reader all of the blogs you subscribe to will update automatically and you will have them in one place. This will keep you from spending time checking for updates or even going from blog to blog. I usually check my reader and then click to leave a comment on the blog.

If you don't want or need a reader you can also receive updates in your in-box by email. I subscribe to a couple of blogs this way for times that I want to know about updates immediately.

Here is my request - my girl there is a little lonely. If you have not already done so please click on my new friend and subscribe to my blog. That way you will never miss a post!

Comments

Joanie said…
Love the illustration! She's adorable! And so are you, my friend.

Da Goddess
Anonymous said…
She is adorable. I really like the little cake she is holding :)
Aracely said…
Girl you need to put her on a t shirt or a coffee mug, she's too cute. I'm a subscriber, you know that.
Unknown said…
aww, she's adorable!!! love the cake!
Weith Kick said…
I subscribed to your blog long ago Renee. But I still like your RSS button. She is very sweet. Thanks for all your concern regarding my Pops! Hope your Mom is doing well!
Kim said…
very cute Renee :)
I've subscribed to your reader :)
Yes I did notice her! She's very cute!

And she's even customized to you!
She's adorable! I already subscribe. :-)
María said…
I want one!!! Ordering now!!
Anonymous said…
LOVE the new RSS button, especially that little cake! It's so creative! Emila did a wonderful job!
Anonymous said…
I noticed it right away. It's so kewl! I've got to check out her site for some blog bling!
CaraBee said…
I did notice your RSS button the other day! Too cute!
She is SO cute. I keep up with your blog through bloglines.
Petula said…
That is very cute! Way cool.
Barbara said…
Very very cute. And she's chocolate!! I love chocolate girls =)
anymommy said…
Already done, my friend, the day I 'met' you!
Lisa R Charles said…
I've noticed it, too cute!!

I will stop by and visit with her as soon as I get a chance.
Yakini said…
This RSS icon is the cutest and she looks JUST like you!!!! The illustrator is so talented - thank you for sharing her information. I wonder if she is taking on new clients....? LOL!!!

Popular Posts