ss_blog_claim=80281e8a6739f8d9e9a2abcd6c0ea72d

Friday, August 1, 2008

A Trip

Thanks for stopping by. As usual I am thrilled that you are visiting my blog. Today I am taking up residence at MommyDaddy Blog and I would love for you to read my post there. Mommy (Sheena) and Daddy (Greg) are parents of a 3 month old son and are writing all about their adventures in parenting. A new mom myself, I am providing them with some tips. Come, visit with me, I promise to make you laugh and smile, it is definitely worth the trip!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for recommending this blog. Her family is so cute and her topics are helpful to read. Have a great day!

Lisa C said...

Heading right over!

Christy said...

I'll go check you out over there. :)

(:Tammy Warren:) said...

I am there.

Weith Kick said...

I'm on my way!

mama's got moxie said...

i'll go check it out, but i just wanna say, i love your diaper cakes!!

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Clicky Web Analytics