Saturday, August 23, 2008


Well folks I have received two more awards! I am completely thrilled. The first award is the I heart your blog award. Simply awesome. Thank you Connie of Brain Foggles!

I am supposed to give this award to 7 people but for now I am going to give it to Psychmamma . I have just been introduced to her blog and keep going back. I love her honesty. Psychmamma had a difficult pregnancy and her child was born with special needs. She was a blink of an eye away from completing her PhD but give it all up to stay at home with her daughter. Here's to you Psychmamma.

I also recieved the Brilliante Blog Award 2x. Thank you Dawn at Dawn's Place and thank you Jenni from Ringleader. This is totally awesome! *Edited to add* Jennifer of Happily-Ever-After-Land gave me another one today. So now I have 4 Brilliante Blog Awards adorning my virtual mantle! Thanks Jennifer!

I have to admit I am completely wiped out from tagging. I have to take a break because tagging takes a really long time. Did I say I was tired? I am about to take a nap.


PsychMamma said...

You are SOOOO sweet! This is the first award I've ever gotten and I feel honored. I've only just discovered your site this week and I'm already hooked! I'll be a regular visitor, I'm sure.

I'm not quite sure how this whole thing works since I've never gotten one before. Do I put it in a post or in my sidebar? Now I nominate 7 people?

I'm very tired tonight, so I think I'll call it quits, but maybe I'll send you an email this weekend. Thanks again so much. You totally made my day.

Ms. Bar B: said...

You are right. Tagging is very tiring...but fun.

HOBO said...

Congrats ! Congrats ! Congrats !

Shelia said...


The title of your blog alone ramps it up 10 points!

mannequin said...

Holey Moley. The awards just keep rollin' in, don't they?

And with good reason I might add.
Yes, meme's are great and one feels so honored! They do however, require a lot of focus and blabbing.

fly tie said...

lol! i agree with sheila. love the blog title/company name is great.

and again, well deserved award. yours is a blog i just came across this past week, and i now love coming here to read what you have to say about whatever. :-)

Three Fates said...

Congrats on the awards :D

Amazing_Grace said...

Congrats! I told you that your blog was good!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I have also sent you a little bloggy love. Check out my site to see!

Dawn said...

Enjoy all of the awards! You deserve them AND a nap!! Have a great weekend!

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Clicky Web Analytics