Woo Jr. Activity Books for Homeschooling and fun!




One of the things that I enjoy most is finding ways to make learning fun. When I was a kid I loved word searches, jumbles, logic games and brain teasers. In the midst of trying to figure things out, I also knew that I was learning too. As a parent, I have applied this tactic to the types of activities I expose my son too. Like me, he also enjoys completing word searches and to my surprise he also like crossword puzzles, which is something I didn’t start to enjoy until I was in college.




That is why I am so impressed with the series of activity books from Woo Jr. available on Amazon.com. This series includes books for children ranging in age from 2 - 12. My son has the Word Search for kids from 9-12 and the Crossword Puzzles for kids 7 and up. I can’t even begin to tell you how much he enjoys both books. There are days when he is extremely quiet (if you are a parent you know this might not be a good thing) and I find him in his room working on a crossword puzzle or word search. I like this type of activity because clearly he doesn’t need me to direct him to do it, he does the worksheets because he has fun doing them.

These books are perfect for homeschooling and as a supplement to the things that my son does in school. I know that over the summer vacation I am going to have him using these for entertainment a few times each week! In addition to the books we have, there are books available with themes for Christmas, Halloween, and one that is specifically for Summer activities. The pages are reproducible and perfect for at home use and for educators looking for material for the classroom.

I highly recommend the Woo Jr. books and especially like the pricing  with the exception of the Word Search for Kids 9-12 ($6.79) all of the books are $5.99. You can find them on Amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts