Celebrate Mother's Day and help battle breast cancer #ProjectOm


Mother’s Day is May 14th and it is pretty low key around here. I rarely have any plans but I do know I will be hanging out with my son and perhaps we will take a visit to the zoo. One thing I have planned is to participate in the Project OM project, a collaboration between Susan G. Komen and Manduka the world’s most trusted yoga brand in yoga. Project Om aims to is a yoga class of One Million to battle breast cancer. This weekend there will be donation events nationwide and all proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen. You can find a full list of events on the ProjectOM website. I will be doing an online yoga class with my son on Mother’s Day to join in the event.

Today, at 5pm EST there will be a facebook live event that will be covering the Project Om Live Donation drive taking place at Bryant Park in New York. You can join in the viewing and also make a donation to help battle breast cancer. If you are in the market for a yoga mat, you can also purchase a Project Om yoga mat from Manduka and 10 percent of the proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen. I think this is a wonderful way to celebrate Mother’s Day and I am looking forward to watching the event and introducing my son to yoga this weekend. You can help spread the word by posting a photo of you and a friend in downward facing dog, in a M for Million, donate online or participate in an actual yoga class this weekend!

image by fitmominspirations on instagram 


Comments

Popular Posts