Gifts for the techy mom - Droid Turbo 2 and Moto 360 smart watch



For the past three years or so I’ve had the wonderful opportunity to be a lifestyle ambassador for verizon. As an ambassador I am occasionally sent items to try out in my day to day life and share my experiences with you. Last month I attended a conference in New York at Verizon headquarters with other verizon influencers. I was truly wonderful, I met people from all different walks of life, gained a great deal of knowledge and was introduced to some pretty kick ass products. I am now the proud owner of a Droid Turbo 2 smartphone(available only on verizon) and a Moto 360 smartwatch. I have to tell you, if you are looking for a fabulous gift for a mom in your life, look no further. The Droid Turbo 2 paired with the Moto 360 will make any mom smile!

First let me talk about the phone. I am a very heavy user of periscope, I watch and create videos on that platform all the time. By the way if you aren’t on periscope, you must join for engagement and fun! Follow me, you won’t be disappointed - I scope about having a Fit, fab and fun life and the Droid Turbo 2 helps me in all of those areas! Using periscope takes up a lot of battery but not to worry because I am able to fully charge my phone in 15 minutes! It helps me meet my fitness goals with Moto Body - I’m able to track my steps and change my goals as needed. Fab? Well, the phone is gorgeous, I have a black one but you can actually personalize your Droid Turbo and make it your own....even Star Wars themed if you are so inclined! And most importantly, the Droid Turbo 2 has the first shatterproof screen and I’ve seen it in action, I’ve dropped my own but in a demo at the conference, it was dropped onto a granite slab and did not break! Awesome! As a runner, I’ve been known to drop my phone a time or two but I have no worries with my Droid Turbo 2.

Let me tell you about my Moto 360. It complements my phone perfectly. I receive all notifications from apps that I use on my phone and can block those that I don’t want to see. I am also able to see who is calling, accept and decline calls, receive and respond to text messages and it lets me know how close (or if I’ve exceeded) my fitness goals. It is rechargeable and at night I charge it and use it as a clock next to my bed. I’m able to get updates from my son’s teacher from the Class Dojo app and for fashion? I am able to change my watch face to anything I want - photos of my family or even faces that mimic designer watches. Unlike other smart watches I’ve seen, this one is absolutely stunning, mine has a rose gold casing and leather strap. I am on the hunt for a rose gold stainless steel band - because this watch uses regular watch bands!

If you are looking for a perfect gift for a busy mom in your life, you cannot go wrong with either one or both of these items! The Moto 360 works with any android phone and once you start using one you’ll wonder how you lived without it! 

Disclosure: I am a verizon lifestyle ambassador and am occasionally sent items and share how I use them in my daily life. I receive no other compensation and all opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular Posts