Dyson V6 Slim Review



My home is wall to wall carpet and I have to tell you, that is a lot of carpet! I have gone through more vacuums than I can remember and have never been satisfied with a vacuum until I began using Dyson. I was recently sent a Dyson V6 Slim exclusive to Walmart and this is the third Dyson I own. Each of my Dyson vacuums serve a particular purpose in my household. The new Dyson V6 Slim is quickly becoming one of my favorites because it is lightweight, cordless and easy to use.




The Dyson comes with two attachments, the long tube and a shorter one that I utilize for cleaning the steps. The Dyson V6 Slim helps me get the hard to reach places like my vents and stairs. I tend to struggle with my steps because lugging a vacuum up stairs and maneuvering around the cord can become tedious. Now that I have the Dyson V6 Slim , vacuuming on my stairs is a breeze.


Another bonus of this vacuum is that it is lightweight. Not only am I able to do the vacuuming now but I can assign vacuuming as a chore for my 8 year old son and he has no problem getting the job done. This vacuum has a filter that I wash once a month, let dry for 24 hours and replace. When it runs out of a charge, I simply plug it in for 3.5 hours and it is ready to go. It will run fade free for 20 minutes which is more than enough time for me!


I also am able to use it in my car. A necessity because no matter what I do, my backseat tends to be filled with crumbs left behind by my son when he snacks in the car!

The Dyson V6 Slim 6 is available at Walmart on rollback from $289 to $259 during a Labor Day promotion that is running from now until September 12th.  

Check out the Dyson V6 Slim in action in the video below.







Comments

Popular Posts