Back to school style with graphic tees



Early this summer I took a trip to Walmart’s headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas and had a chance to get a sneak peak at back to school styles. I guess it is the geek in me but I was totally enamored with the graphic tees that highlighted my favorite Marvel characters. When I took a trip to Walmart I was happy to see graphic tees that were highly varied and yes, my beloved Marvel tee shirts were available too!




Graphic tees are a great way for teens, young adults and even this mom to show individuality at a price point that is sure to please. The graphic tees that I saw ranged from $5.00 to $7.88 prices that work well with my pocketbook! If you have a college student or high schooler you can send them shopping on their own and with $50.00 they can purchase a great selection of tee shirts. I personally find tee shirts to be a staple for my wardrobe and with licensed tees to kitchy and even a tee that highlights shark week, there is something for everyone.



All of the graphic tees are available in the junior’s section and I saw so many that I liked I plan on stocking up on them all season long! One of the things I really like about tee shirts is having the ability to dress them up or down. For a student going to class, pairing a tee with a pair of blue jeans or shorts works well. For an evening look instead of blue jeans, black jeans and a nice pair of pumps make for a cute outfit for a night on the town.

Walmart has the graphic tee shirts at a price that can’t be beat so for back to school shopping be sure to check out Walmart.










Comments

Popular Posts