I love my Fitbit Charge #vzwbuzz


I am in love with my Fitbit Charge. Strong words from someone who has used just about every fitness tracker out there but it is true. This year I have been far from consistent with my exercise and healthy eating. And it shows. I am now the heaviest I’ve been in years but quite frankly I am happy. I embrace my curves but still understand the importance of living a healthy life so I need to get back on track. And this is how I fell in love with my Fitbit.

Amy and I on a walk.

One of my best friends, Amy, has been walking for exercise and I’ve joined her on several occasions. She has a fitbit and utilizes it with social networking. Along with her friends she competes in weekly and weekend challenges to meet step goals. It is advised that everyone get at least 10,000 steps in a day but my girlfriend and her crew surpass that by leaps and bounds!

I’ve been inspired to meet a daily step goal and was thrilled when I received the Fitbit charge as part of the Verizon ambassador program. This weekend I competed in my first weekend warrior challenge and I came in 3rd place! This healthy competition keeps me on my toes and gives me valuable information about my daily movement. I downloaded the Fitbit app on my Galaxy s5 and I can check in to see how I am doing compared to the others in the challenge. But also, I am able to look at my own stats and see how well I am doing personally. As I meet new milestones, I am awarded badges.



In addition, on a weekly basis I receive a full report on my progress while using the Fitbit and can see how well I am sleeping too (not very well, but I hope that with more exercise I’ll sleep better). Another feature I really like is my ability to recieve notifications that I have a phone call and also receive text messages right on my arm! The fitbit charge has been a great asset as I work on getting back on the road to healthy living. It incorporates so easily into my life and the challenges and feedback keep me motivated!

Disclosure: I am Verizon lifestyle ambassador and I occasionally recieve products to use in my daily life. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts