Tide Pods




For as long as I can remember I have been a Tide loyalist. My mom used Tide detergent when I was a kid, I used it as a young adult finding my wings in college and I certainly use it as a mom and an athlete now. Tide (in my opinion) is the best laundry detergent because it cleans my clothes like no other. I admit that on occasion I have tried other detergents but always return to my beloved Tide. One of the things that I really like about the brand is that it continues to come up with new innovations to make my life easier.

The latest addition to the Tide laundry detergent lineup are Tide Pods.  Inside each pod, there is detergent, stain remover, and brightener, so every load comes out completely clean, bright, and smelling (Febrez is in the formula, perfect for my sweat filled gym clothes!) fresh. Tide Pods make laundry simple - there is no need for measuring because everything you need is in the pod. I have to admit, when using my usual liquid Tide, I’ve been known to make a bit of a mess when I’m measuring. Pods help me keep my laundry room clean and tidy too!

Here is the skinny on Tide pods:

  • They work in standard and HE machines
  • Dissolves quickly in hot or cold water
  • 1 pod needed per load
  • Detergent, stain remover, and brightener combination
  • Works for colors or whites

After using Tide pods for several loads of laundry, I must say I am completely sold! This all in one makes doing laundry convenient and my clothes smelling fresh. Tide Pods are available at Walmart.





Comments

Popular Posts