Christmas and New Year Makeup Beauty Look







Are you make-up ready for Christmas and the New Year? I am! I am going to rock this look for the holidays and let it take me into the New Year. I decided that I wanted to focus on my eyes and have bold red lips. However, I am not going with eyeshadow, I am only using eyeliners, great mascara and defined brows to accentuate my eyes. I suggest having your brows groomed approximately every two weeks. I am partial to threading, I like that my technician is removing my hair one at a time so she really can keep the shape of my brows well maintained.


Starting with threaded brows, I used Maybelline brow drama deep brown (all products used are available at Walmart). This is like a mascara for my brows and keeps them in place no matter what I am doing. Something tells me this holiday season I will be dancing the night away on a few occasions so I want to keep my brows together even in the midst of sweat! Next, I used a pencil liner Loreal Paris Infallible eyeliner black $7.97 to line my waterline on my lower lids and also to line my upper lids to form a cat eye. I followed up with Revlon Colorstay skinny liquid liner black out $5.97. I only used this on my top lid, I find liquid liner adds drama and because I’m not using any eyeshadow, accentuated my top lid is really important.



Of course my eyes would not be complete without mascara! I don’t care what is going on, even if I am running late, I always brush on some mascara. It is essential! For my holiday look I used Revlon bold lacquer blackest black $4.97 which is a lengthening and volumizing mascara. This is my first time using it and I am a fan.



Finally, to round my look out, I applied Revlon colorburst lacquer lip balm in provocateur($6.84). I absolutely love this red. It keeps my lips moisturized and of course looking good! And this is my look for the holiday season. I am keeping it fairly simple but it still gives a big bang! I’m ready for the holidays.






Comments

Popular Posts