Affordable Holiday Apparel


Christmas is right around the corner and I am ready! Well, almost ready. I still have to pack, wrap gifts and cook but I am prepared in other ways. I have my Christmas outfit and my makeup look for the holidays and today I’m going to share this very affordable outfit that I purchased at Walmart. I wanted to find something that was festive, comfortable and of course looked good. I was immediately drawn to a pair of juniors No boundaries cuffed jeans that come with a sequined red belt or scarf, depending on how you want to wear it. I have to admit that I’ve worn it both ways because I love this outfit so much and have already had it on! I suppose you can guess that I was the kid hunting for Christmas gifts before the big day because I could not wait!




In addition to the jeans, I chose “The perfect shirt” a Lee fitted white shirt($14.94). This shirt is great because it doesn’t require ironing, once removed from the dryer you smooth it out and go. I am not a fan of ironing so this is really good choice for me. I decided that I wanted to do red accents so that I really have a festive look. I choose a red cami ($2.99)  for a peek of red under my white top.



To accessorize the outfit, I went with a red bauble statement necklace that was only $5.00. As I mentioned, I’ve already worn this outfit because I like it so much. When I went to church last week I used the belt as a ribbon for my hair and people really were impressed with my holiday spirit! I know that the holidays can be hectic and stressful but it is so important to take a breath and enjoy it.

Looking good always helps me feel good and with an outfit like this one I can’t help be feel great no matter how much work I still have to do! Be on the lookout for my holiday make-up post coming soon!



Comments

Popular Posts