A Perfect Hostess Gift Air Wick Candles


The holidays are in full swing and one thing that I really look forward to are parties and getting together with friends. Although I primarily focus my shopping on my son, I do like the idea of small hostess gifts as a thank you for friends inviting me over for holiday cheer. One of my favorite hostess gifts are candles. I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t love candles, I know I love having my home filled with the fresh scent of candles and Air Wick Good Enchanted Holiday candles fit the bill. The can be found at Walmart and at $4.98 each are a very inexpensive but welcome gift in any home.


I suggest nicely packaging a set of candles and including a candle lighter. I like the idea of using a gift box because not only are they a pretty presentation but they can also be upcycled and used after the holidays for storage or re-gifting. Another idea is to pack the candles nicely in a gift bag with tissue paper, I am the queen of reusing gift bags too!



For my gift box, I was sent three Air Wick Good to Be Home Scents: Evergreen Adventure, Mrs. Claus’ Apple Pie and Frosted Vanilla Cupcake Delight. My favorite is the evergreen adventure because I love the smell of pine. I have a live tree in my living room and the fragrance really does make me think of Christmas. These candles are especially nice because the package seems a little more fancy, the silver tops make them perfect for gift giving.



By placing all three fragrances in a nice gift box filled with shredded paper and including a candle lighter you have an easy to assemble gift. I always enjoy the holidays and giving gifts -no matter how small really makes me feel good. If you are looking for the perfect hostess gift, I highly recommend the Air Wick Good To Be Home Candles. Simple, sweet and full of holiday cheer!




Comments

Popular Posts