Verizon Ellipsis 7 tablet saved my life! #vzwbuzz





There are many things that bring me joy but I had no idea how much joy I could garner from an electronic device. This thing has literally saved my life the week and it is something that both my son and I have been using for the past few weeks. I guess you are wondering what I’m talking about? It is the Verizon Ellipsis 7 which runs on the 4G network. This is a 7 inch tablet with HD display that is good for both work and entertainment. It is small enough to fit in my purse and so light I wouldn’t even notice. But let me explain how it saved my life.

Last week for some unknown reason my laptop decided to stop working on me. A BIG PROBLEM! My laptop is essential for me to complete my work and all I could think about was all of the deadlines passing me by while I waited to get my machine fixed. I have never been one to do a lot of writing on tablets - I will in a pinch but always send the copy to my laptop to add photos and any final edits. With multiple deadlines approaching and no other options available, I resigned myself to using my Ellipsis 7 and hoped for the best.

To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. The Ellipsis uses Android and ties right into Google. Although I generally don’t use Android, I’ve become familiar with it because of my Samsung Galaxy Camera. I quickly realized that I could work on my blog directly from the Ellipsis! It is just the right size to make typing comfortable and I was able to easily download into my posts from the tablet. The screen is amazing and my posts look flawless. I am beyond ecstatic about this! Aside from the life saving aspect of the Ellipsis, it provides fun for both me and my son.



He is thrilled with the games (both fun and educational) that he can download. I am happy to have the i Heart Radio app so I can listen to my favorite radio stations right from the tablet. I am also able to read all of my books from my Kindle app and watch shows.

I think the Ellipsis is my favorite Verizon device so far. I haven’t even bothered hooking it up to the 4G network because I use it primarily at home on WiFi. And if I want to use it when I’m out and WiFi isn’t available, I simply link it to my Verizon phone which is a hotspot. This little gem has added value to my life and I truly am thankful that I am a Verizon Life Ambassador and had the Ellipsis 7 right when I needed it most!


Disclosure: I am a Verizon Life Ambassador. I am periodically provided with Verizon products to use in my every day life and share my experience. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts