Amazing Spider Man Contest #wmtmoms

My son and I are huge Marvel fans. I don't know how it came about but he knows more about the characters than I do! We pretty much go to see every new Marvel film that is released. And I'll let you in on a little secret - watch these films all the way to the end. After the credits roll there is always a treat! 

My son's absolute favorite Marvel character is Spider-man. He has Spider-man t-shirts, pajamas, sunglasses, a lunchbox and we've seen the movies too! He just cant get enough of Spider-Man and I love indulging him. We both really enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and the Blu-Ray combo pack is now available at Walmart for $19.96. It incudes Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD. It also has 13 deleted scenes and 100 minutes of extras. This certainly is a movie I'm going to add to our collection! 

In celebration of the release of the Blu-Ray combo pack, Walmart is holding the Be A Hero Contest. Entrants must create a video posted on YouTube that explains why their school is amazing.
-Entrants must tweet a live link to the video with #BeAHeroContest.
-Information and rules are avaialable at Walmart.com/Spiderman
-Contest ends 9/14
-5 Grand Prize Winners will win: Spider-Man visit to your school, $1000 in Scholatic books, year supply of Elmers glue sticks, year supply of Crayola Crayon -250 First Prize Winners will win: Spider-Man recorded PA announcement, Scholatic books, 10 Elmers glue sticks, 10 packages of Crayola Crayon

Here is my son's entry for the Be A Hero contest. I think he is too cute (I may be biased)! Although he goes a little off topic, he keeps it real and shares why he thinks his school is amazing. Check him out in the video below!


If your child isn't camera shy and you'd like a chance at supporting their school, be sure to upload your entry to YouTube and tweet a link using #beahero. Good luck! 




Comments

Popular Posts