Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Dental Whitening Kit






I don’t know when it happened but I’ve become quite interested in ensuring I have my whitest smile ever. Although I know my teeth are fairly white, I have always wanted to have a professional whitening treatment by my dentist. However, he told me that my teeth were white enough. Couple that with the fact that it is on the expensive side, it never happened. But I still am enthralled when I see pearly white teeth on actors. When I was asked by Walmart to try the Crest 3D Whitestrips Luxe Dental whitening kit I immediately said yes! This treatment is said to be comparable to a $500 doctor’s office treatment and at $59.97 it is a fraction of the price!

This is a 14 day treatment that is supposed to remove 14 years of stains from your teeth. As I mentioned, my teeth are pretty white to start with and I’m not a smoker or a big red wine drinker so I really don’t have stains on my teeth. But, if you do, using this product should help your stains go away. It makes sense to me because like treatments in the dentist’s office, the Crest 3D Whitestrips use hydrogen peroxide as the active ingredient. For each of the daily treatments there are two flex strips, one for the upper and lower teeth. You simply peel the strip from the liner, stretch it over the teeth you’d like to whiten and press for 2-3 seconds on both the front and back of your teeth. From there, simply leave the strips on for an hour and remove.

Although you are unable to eat during the treatment, you can drink water. I found the treatment to be non-irritating and I did it at night before I went to bed because I don’t have a desire to eat at that time. The strips are comfortable and when I drank water there was no problem with them at all. When I initially apply the strips I can taste the hydrogen peroxide but that quickly fades away and I barely notice them as I prepare for bed.

Overall I like this treatment and I plan on keeping up my whiter smile by using Crest 3D White Lux whitening toothpaste.  I may not be a movie star but by maintaining my white smile I can look like one!  



Comments

Popular Posts