Back to School with Disney Vitamins! #sp



Back to school is a busy time of the year. I shop for new clothes, supplies and even try to think up new lunch ideas for my picky eater. Quite frankly, this time of year I also am kinda run down and a bit tired. I am not a huge coffee drinker but do find that during the summer months I am a fan of iced coffee both for the taste and the extra energy. However, purchasing a coffee every day can be quite cost prohibitive! A friend of mine suggested that I try vitamin B12 and on a recent trip to Walmart I picked some up. My son was with me and was immediately drawn to the new Disney vitamins and I purchased them for him because at 6 with his funny diet, vitamin supplements are a necessity. I was pleasantly surprised when shortly after this trip Walmart asked me to try out the Disney vitamins and my son and I are already fans. I was sent an array of vitamins that he will start taking once we are finished the initial Monsters University gummy vitamins that I purchased.

Note that I mentioned gummy! Both my son and I love gummy vitamins, I find them easier to remember to take on a daily basis and my son feels like they are a treat and asks to take them daily without a reminder from me! Disney multivitamins contain over 10 vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A for eye health, B vitamins for energy metabolism and vitamins C & D for immune function. They also contain 3 grams of fiber for digestive health and there are no artificial colors or flavors in the gummies.

Although I have not personally tasted the Disney gummies it is obvious from my son’s daily enthusiasm for taking them every morning that they taste good. Aesthetically the packaging is appealing because I mean really, what is not to like about having your favorite characters: Mickey, Minnie, the princesse, cars, Monster U and the Avengers on your vitamins? As I mentioned of all the vitamins on the shelf at Walmart, my son was immediately drawn to the Disney themed vitamins. And if you are worried about sugar, there is also a sugar free option available.

Taking vitamins has become a daily part of our morning routine and of course will continue throughout the school year. Thank you Disney for helping me keep my son healthy with your themed vitamins!


Comments

Popular Posts