Partying like a Rockstar at the Omni and The Package Tour!

There are few things that make me smile wider than remember music from my youth. And next week I am going to be smiling from ear to ear because I get to party like a Rock Star at the Omni Hotel and attend the Package Tour concert! What is the Package Tour? Just the next best thing to sliced bread. No, seriously! 

The line-up includes Boys to Men!





98 Degrees! 


and headlining....................................



NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! 



I have to admit that I am much more familiar with Boys to Men than I am with the music of the other groups but trust me when I say I am looking forward to ALL of it. 

In addition to the concert, what will make it even more entertaining is that I will be enjoying the Rock Star package at the Omni Hotel in downtown Atlanta! With the Rock Star package I will have access to: 

Deluxe Accomodations
Valet Parking
A Swag Bag
VIP check -in AND
Pre-Concert Party! 

To say I am looking forward to the experience next Thursday night is an understatement. And of course, I have to enjoy the experience with my partner in crime - Lorraine! WE are going to have a blast and I can't wait to tell you all about it. 

In the meantime, if you are interested in the RockStar package at the Omni there are some GREAT concerts coming up! 

Saturday, August 10, 2013 Justin Bieber
Thursday, August 22, 2013 Bruno Mars
Saturday, October 19, 2013  Rod Stewart with Steve Winwood



I am sitting here contemplating Bruno Mars because really? Bruno Mars? Swoon! 


Disclosure: I am receiving the Rock Star Package and concert tickets courtesy of the Omni Hotel. All opinions as usual are my own.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'll go with you to Bruno Mars Renee. Because ummm swoon indeed! Love that man and his voice. I keep teasing my boyfriend with the idea of Bruno signing at our wedding (of course we have to get engaged first, but I digress.) :-)

Popular Posts