Review: DuPont Sanitizer for Sealed Natural Stone {video}

I prepare meals at home on a regular basis. I am constantly chopping veggies, peeling shrimp or preparing fish on my granite countertops. My clean-up process consists of washing everything down with soap and water but even with all of that cleaning, I am unable to say with confidence that my counters are sanitized. This means that I am washing both before and after I cook. However, those days are over! I was provided with a sample bottle of Dupont Sanitizer for Sealed Natural Stone by Walmart and I truly am happy that this product is now available because for home cooks like me, this is essential and cuts down on my clean up!



This is what my counter looks like on a daily basis after I've prepared my morning juice. Lots of fruit and veggie shards all over the place.  To use the Sanitizer, I cleaned my countertop with soap and water then rinsed. I followed with a spritzing of the sanitizer and let that sit for a minute. If I am going to continue to cook, I'll dry the counter with a paper towel, otherwise I'll just let it air dry. 

I've had the sanitizer for a few weeks now and I keep it at the ready on my kitchen sink. DuPont Sanitizer Spray kills 99.9% of germs that cause cold and flu in 60 seconds with no rinsing. It can be used on any washable hard, nonporus surface including: sealed natural stone, sealed grout, Corian glass, stainless steal, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic and glazed fiberglass, plastic, chrome and vinyl. I can honestly say I love the ease of using this product and at $3.28 and it is exclusive to Walmart. Check out my video of the Sanitizer in action below.





Disclosure: As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I've received product samples and compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



 

Comments

Popular Posts