Peter Rabbit Organics

On more than one occasion I have been known to utilize squeezable fruit packets when I am preparing recipes. I use them instead of oil particularly in muffin recipes that I make. I was recently introduced to Peter Rabbit organics.



My son has never been a fan of these types of packs but I'll let you in on a little secret - I am. They are a great to go snack  for children 6 months and older. Peter Rabbit Organics are 100% organic and 100% healthy (no added sugar, no added salt and nothing artificial). After tasting one myself, I must admit they are delicious.  They are available in both fruit and vegetable flavors. Fruit snacks include: Apple & Grape, Mango, Banana & Orange, Peach & Apple, Strawberry &  Banana, Pear & Apple, and Banana & Apple flavors. Veggie blends include: Carrot, Squash &Apple, Pea, Spinach &Apple, Sweet Potato, Corn & Apple, Pumpkin, Carrot &Apple, and Pear & Pea flavors.


To put them to the test I had my one year old nephew try them out. I mixed it with some rice cereal and he really seemed to enjoy it. 

























Peter Rabbit organics are now available at Walmart and I'll be sure to keep a few on hand. For me. And for baking!



Comments

Popular Posts