Holiday Bed (time) - video post

It is simply hard to believe that Christmas is a mere week away. And not because I am overwhelmed with holiday preparation but because the year is almost over. I often feel the time has gone by in the blink of the eye, especially when I measure by things that have happened this year. One of the major things was my participation in the Serta mattress ambassador program. I can remember the day in April when I received notification that I'd been chosen and I was ecstatic! My mattress was old, my bed just as old and falling to pieces, I may have even cried a tear of joy or two.

Fast forward to December and I've had the opportunity to enjoy my lovely iComfort mattress for six months. It has been absolute heaven. The bed conforms to my body, cradling me like a baby. I sleep really well, no more tossing and turning for me. I frequently utilize the adjustable frame- especially when I decide to turn my bed into my office. Having the setting for laptop/tv works well and depending on my mood I will tweak the adjustment for a personalized position. Sadly I don't use the massage feature very often but that is simply because when I do hit the sack my head goes to bed almost immediately!

I have been a solo user of my bed, my son is five and although he comes in my room and sometimes lays down with me early in the morning or when he is sick, he primarily sleeps in his own room (yay!). But this Christmas like all others we will spend it sleeping in a bed together as we visit Grandma's house in NY. Can I share a secret with you? I actually look forward to this time of the year. I have a brief reminder of co-sleeping, I get to watch his anticipation about Santa leading up to and especially on Christmas eve and we end up doing a lot of things together like play games and even watch tv.

Holidays make a difference in our sleeping arrangements but I love it. My only wish is that I could magically transport my mattress so that we could enjoy it in New York. Of course, that is not going to happen but I will tell you the magic of Serta has changed my life. If you are looking for a new bed I highly recommend Serta. I had help making my video and told my friend to try out my mattress - she didn't want to get back up!



Admittedly, I will miss my bed for the next 10 days but knowing it is there waiting for me is actually one of my favorite gifts of all!


To get all of the specifications about my bed - the iProdigy and the other Serta mattresses in the iComfort line click HERE. 

This bed has changed my life and it can change yours too! Serta is currently running a Holiday Wish List contest on Pinterest, pin your 3 favorite Serta items and you can win all 3! 

I wish you a holiday filled with joy, love and of course lots of comfy sleep! 

Disclosure: I was received product and/or compensation for writing blog posts and my experiences with the iComfort mattress. All opinions are my own and believe me when I tell you, this is a GREAT mattress!

Comments

Popular Posts