Mindful Eating Tips for the Holidays- Video Post

I had the opportunity to interview Dr. Michelle May. She is author of "Eat what you love, love what you eat." During our conversation, she provided some very useful tips about mindful eating - which I had never done before but she walks me through the process as I enjoy some popcorn. The basic premise is that you can eat EVERYTHING in moderation, as long as you savor the flavor and enjoy your food, you will eat "mindfully" without over indulging. Watch her video for some great tips that will be especially useful in the midst of holiday season!




And if you'd like a copy of her book, simply let me know in a comment with your email address and the first person to do so will win her book!

Disclosure: I also received a copy of Dr. May's book and as usual, all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts