Any Given Sunday


On any given Sunday you can find me in my family room, seated on the couch enjoying football.  But last year at this time I would have guffawed loudly if you ever suggested that I'd be in this position because although in prior years I'd "watch" the Superbowl, in actuality I'd tolerate the game and watch the commercials and of course half-time show. For whatever reason, football just didn't appeal to me. 

But this year? Totally different. After being invited to watch the Giants play the 49ers at my girlfriend's house and bearing witness to all of the men reacting as their favorite teams battled it out, it became clear that I'd been missing something in my life. I wanted to be part of the excitement, understand the game and have fun ribbing rivals and my love for Giants and football began. I am a fan and although I have lots to learn, with the basics under my belt I have watched every Giants game this season (even pre-season) and will trash talk with the best of them. 

You can find me mostly on facebook where I give play by plays, virtually high-five with other Giants fans and go head to head with fans of other teams. I have a ball! I already have a small collection of Giants paraphrenalia and now I know to send my friends and family who are looking for gifts for me to SportsFreak365 for more gift ideas. 



I was sent these calendars and I am ecstatic! The large one which I will hang in my kitchen has great photos of my favorite players and some Giants trivia. The small desk calendar has daily facts about Big Blue and next year this time I will be even more versed in Giants facts.  And I'm not done yet. It is my hope that one of my friends or even a family member reads this posts and understands how much I covet this Giants jacket available on SportsFreak365. It would make a most EXCELLENT Christmas gift! 



I am so happy that this is a bye week for the G-Men because they need it. The last two losses have been painful but I am sure that on the 25th they will redeem themselves and I will be cheering every step of the way! 

Showing off your team spirit has never been easier! Whatever team you root for and whatever sport they play, find the gear you need at SportsFreak365.com. Just in time for the holidays, you can get 30% off  any purchase using the code “Clever30.” And while you’re there, be sure to enter to win $500 toward team gear in Ditka’s SportsFreak of the Week Contest!


Disclosure: I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.

Comments

Popular Posts