Vote!

I've already cast my vote, I hope you do too! 

As we all know, this year is the Presidential election. Although I am not vocal about politics on my blog, I think it is pretty obvious if you follow me on facebook or twitter that I plan to vote for Barack Obama. As a woman, I believe the Republicans are lodging an attack against women and there is no way I can vote for Mitt Romney. It is my hope that all women want to maintain control of their bodies and make the important decisions without the influence of government. This year it is so important, there are two seats in the Supreme Court that will need to be filled and if Republicans are elected, the reversal of Roe v. Wade. I can't imagine returning to the days of alley abortions and loss of life because there is a lack of choice. Ladies, vote for Barack Obama, our lives depend on it!


Comments

Popular Posts