Halloween Treats


Fall is in the air and you know what that means, Halloween is not too far behind! I actually look forward to this time of the year because I love running in cool weather and I am also more likely to provide my son with a few more sweet treats. Believe me, he eats healthy food most of the time but I do let him have an ocasional treat.

Right now, Walmart has fall themed treats prominently displayed and my son was immediately drawn to the display.







Since I am NOT eating sugary treats, I spent time locating things that were minimal in number. I don't want to tease myself nor do I want my son eating too much of a "good" thing.

We settled on a six pack of cupcakes topped with candy corn - the classic Halloween treat!


Clearly there are numerous choices and the bakery has so many goods for festive Fall Harvest and/or Halloween parties. We are getting ready for Halloween in these parts. Look out for my post later this week highlighting our costume choices!

Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and have been compensated and/or received products for writing this post. As usual, all opinions are my own.

Comments

Miz said…
I NEED TO RUN THRU THE BAKERY SECTION THERE and flee to the veggies :-)

Popular Posts