Looking for Summer Fun this weekend? Be Brave!



I have been anxiously awaiting the release of Disney's newest animated film, BRAVE. At this point in my life most of the films I get excited about are the ones I can enjoy with my son. Luckily, I generally love the films, especially the ones by Disney. When I initially saw the trailer for Brave I was immediately struck by the headstrong nature of the protagonist, Merida. It was clear that she is taking her destiny into her own hands. This film appeals to me and although my son does not seem as excited as I am, we will be seeing BRAVE! 


In the meantime, this Saturday June 16, at Centennial Olympic Park, the "BRAVE" Highland games will be held from 9:00 AM until 2:00PM. The events include archery, caber toss, hammer throw and sheaf toss. The first 100 kids to complete all activities win a prize! 


If you are looking for something to do this Saturday and you live in the Atlanta area, bring your kids to the BRAVE Highland games, it is sure to be a lot of fun! 

Comments

Popular Posts