Let's Hear it for the Red, White and Blue!

The Olympics are fast approaching and for me the the excitement is mounting. Last night I watched the U.S. track and field trials and was absolutely blown away by the athleticism and showmanship demonstrated by the elite athletes. My pride in the red, white and blue increases daily. Although I never had aspirations to be an Olympian, I happily shared what the flag means to me on Tide's My Story, My Flag on facebook. Here is the story of Lopez Lomong, a refugee from Sudan who became an American and an Olympian. 



Share your story on facebook and it may be woven in the flag that will be unveiled at Bryant Park in NYC on July 3rd. What does the Red, White and Blue mean to you? 




Disclosure: I am a Tide Olympic Blogger and have been compensated for this post and as usual all opinions are my own and my pride is true! 

Comments

Popular Posts