Children's Miracle Network


If you have been in Walmart recently I am sure that you have seen the donation boxes for the Children's Miracle Network. The Children's Miracle Network provides funding for Children's Hospitals in the United States. Although my child is one of the lucky ones and thankfully has never had to visit or stay at a hospital because of illness or injury, there are many families who are not as lucky as we are. The Children's Miracle Network supports the hospitals that are providing life saving treatment and care for sick children. 

This year marks the 25th anniversary of Walmart's support of the Children's Miracle Network. If you have not been to your local Walmart, I suggest you stop by and make a donation. Any amount can help! Your donation will go to the local Children's Hospital in your area. Here in metropolitan Atlanta, the proceeds from the fundraising will support the Children's Hospital of Atlanta. This hospital is near and dear to me because I am a Mom to Mom blogger for the hospital and also have been providing support in various ways to the hospital since I became a mother. 

You have until June 15 to visit your local Walmart and make a contribution. I do hope that you have an opportunity to stop by and support the great work of the Children's Miracle Network. 

Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and receive compensation and/or products for writing posts. As usual, all opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts