A Special Mother's Day Gift

Mother's Day is just around the corner and one of my favorite places to shop for Mother's Day gifts is Red Envelope.  I really like the variety and since I've decided to treat myself to a special gift, I turned to online shopping for something very special.....




Beautiful? Isn't it? I love my semi-precious stone bracelet. I ordered it last week Thursday and it arrived in less than a week, with standard shipping! I love that you can place your order and determine the delivery date. In actuality, my order arrived earlier than I expected! The ordering process was simple and although I did not choose this option, you can have your item gift wrapped for your Mom! There are so many unique gifts for mom, it is hard to choose but this bracelet is so unique and every time I look at it I am reminded of the love my little boy has for me. Because if he had the money, I know he'd pick this bracelet as a gift. My son has GREAT taste! 

Disclosure: I was provided with a giftcard to shop at Red Envelope for purposes of this post. As usual, all opinions are my own.



Comments

They have got some lovely items. I particularly like the "vintage pearl statement necklace". Its beautiful!
I ordered it last week Thursday and it arrived in less than a week.

Popular Posts