Simple Skin Care



I have really sensitive skin so I am very particular when it comes to the things that I use on my face. My adult acne can flare up if I am not careful and utilize the wrong products so when I was asked to try out the new Simple product line at Walmart made specifically for sensitive skin I was intrigued. I've been using the products for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am certainly impressed.  Here is my video review of the products.


All of the products are available at Walmart and they are less than $7.00 each. I was able to purchase all four products for $25.00! I will be keeping the Simple line in my skin care arsenal! If you have sensitive skin (and even if you don't), I'm sure you'll like this line too! 

Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and was provided with the products and compensated for my time but all opinions are 100% my own - as usual. 



Comments

PediSpin said…
It sounds like you are enjoying this skin care line. Thanks for the information.
I might have to give this a try because I'm going through a funky break out and nothing seems to be clearing up w/o leaving my skin dry and irritated.
Unknown said…
why are you getting irritated with it?
____________
strimedix

Popular Posts