Valentine's Day is coming.....



Unbelievably today is the first day of February. I am convinced that for the entire month of January I walked around in a fugue state and my only time of clarity was when I did my training runs for the upcoming Disney Princess Half-Marathon on my birthday, February 26th. Now I am officially awake and it is time to prepare for many holidays, including my mom's birthday and Valentine's Day. 


This year I am once again my loving myself for Valentine's Day and was treated to a gift by the good people at Red Envelope


I am a long time fan and frequently will purchase Father's Day and Mother's Day gifts from the site. This time I was the gift recipient and I enjoying finding something special just for me. My gift arrived within two days using expedited shipping and since this was a gift, I decided to have it wrapped. 




The presentation was beautiful as always and honestly, the box my gift was packaged in really was beautiful even if I hadn't decided to have it wrapped. 




My choice? A bracelet made from Murano glass. It is stunning and I cannot wait to wear it! Perhaps I will even have a little soiree at my home for all my friends who are celebrating solo! 






For this Valentine's Day if you are looking for a gift for yourself or someone else, I highly recommend Red Envelope


Disclosure: I received a gift card to shop at Red Envelope and share my experience. All opinions are 100% my own. 

Comments

Karyn Brianne said…
I will have to head on over to the site! I've decided to treat myself to perfume for Valentine's Day. I can't wait until it arrives! I ordered it online so I can feel like someone sent me something. LOL :-)

Popular Posts