Paying it Forward this holiday season!

This year I have been truly blessed. I have had the opportunity to work with a number of different companies and honestly despite having to deal with some personal issues, this has been a very good year for me. As a mother, I try to instill the importance of making a difference in the lives of others to my four year old. With all of our blessings I like to "share the wealth" and the holiday season has been perfect for doing that. 






I have been able to go food shopping with my son and let him know that all of the food was for individuals that are less fortunate than we are. I explained that we are able to help others because of my work and the kindness and generosity of companies I work with. This season I've been able to donate food for Thanksgiving, Christmas and donate clothing and personal necessities for families that are struggling this year. 


In addition, as a Mama Bear Ambassador for ArcticHome, I am able to spread the word about making a difference in the lives of Polar Bears by purchasing limited edition red Coca-Cola cans and donating a dollar to the cause! Not only are the white cans available but the red cans are too. If you are planning on purchasing Coca-Cola for your holiday festivities, these cans are perfect and can help you pay it forward! 


Have you found the Arctic Home red cans?  Remember you can donate to Arctic Home through logging on to www.arctichome.com, texting package codes to the package code to 357357 to make a $1 donation to WWF or donating points through MCR.com.


I've shared some ways my family has paid it forward this holiday season, what are your favorite ways to give back? 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Coca-Cola, but Coca-Cola is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this post. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Coca-Cola.

Comments

tina said…
Right now I simply pay it forward by offering my time and little random acts of kindness. This year has been extremely rough, but I got my health back in check , my son is strong and healthy and that is blessing enough for us to serve others in any small ways that we can. We have done midnight runs and donated items

Popular Posts